Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Tracy Anderson... Level2 day3 Omni

Workout going amazing. I was able to complete dance cardio for the whole time. Thats an improvement. Got in some extra cardio inside yesterday. Snowed again. Snow all over the trees grass and streets. No running til at least Thursday. Sad face.
Eating. I haven't been that good at this recently. Making sweets again. Snacking way to much. Got to get that under control again. Clothes still big and thats a problem because I think I'm thin and need to eat to fill them up. Ugh! 
Snacking is my huge downfall. I need to get ahold of this bad habit. Throw it all out. Bread Carbs get me started.
This morning started with a big shake hopefully this will curb me from turning down that road. Muscle milk, almond milk and banana. Lunch plan is apple with natural pb. Dinner haven't dug it out yet. Chicken was last night with a nice big salad it was good, but of course I had to bake so I had cranberry bread loaf and ate a slice. Maybe that pushed my weight up not sure. Gotta think low carb (bread and bad stuff) for tonights meal.

No comments:

Post a Comment