Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Day 8.. Getting smaller! March 1 Here comes Spring and Running.!!!!!

I've got one workout in for the day. P57. Have I said that I really like these. Total body workout. I'm starting to change my thinking about super heavy lifting. I really want that lean body look and I think I need to get those "accessory" muscles closer to the bone. Can't wait for my KMB (kick my butt) Insanity program to be over. I like it and everything. He really kicks my butt. But I'm ready to move on.
Diet with HCG. Awesome this morning weighted in at 153.0 so excited down 10 pounds now. Hoping that once I come off of it I can keep the weight down and not go crazy because I gave up so much during it. Got to keep that in the back of my mind. 
Food today.... Cottage Cheese for lunch YUM and an apple are planned.
Fish for dinner with horseradish slaw (already in the fridge getting yummy). Not sure what I'm doing with the fish today. Gotta think on that. Its beautiful this morning so I'd really like to do something grilled but fish and grilling doesn't always work well. Maybe in foil with lemon juice and just some veggies and spices. 
Need to run to the grocery store this morning this always worries me. Small town - Not much choices. 
Good day all. Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment