Monday, February 28, 2011

A week complete!

A week completed! Yes only 4 days left of Insanity rotation Yes! Down another .6 pounds this morning Yes! I'm feeling good. Other than that darn brain interfering with my food wants. I will get thru this! Friday is a planned cheat day so I'm holding that over my head as a carrot today!
Looking forward to lunch.... Spanish omelet is in the works. Yum!




Doesn't that look yummy! Dinner something chicken set out a boat load of chicken breast last night so plan is to do a few for meals later in this week. Right now I'm thinking buffalo chicken and a Mexican fajita.
Have a great day everyone Its Monday! :D
Kim 

PS Yesterday's obsession. I could stop watching it. I watched three shows that I had DVR'd. So much better than Biggest Loser. It really opened my eyes to what I've been putting in my mouth and the calories I've been consuming. I told hubby that we both work way to hard to have this extra weight on our bodies.

No comments:

Post a Comment