Sunday, February 27, 2011

Omgosh its Sunday. When is Friday.

Is it friday yet. That is planned cheat day. I'm so looking forward to it. Like a carrot in front of me.
Workout this morning: Cardio Plyo Max. Yikes. Not good really hard to get thru. Not a whole lot of calories consumed yesterday but I was sitting around watching marathon movies. Due Date, Unstoppable and Red. Not any I would brag about. But they filled the day.
Church this morning was great. I love going its too bad I put it off on most Sundays lately. No reason just don't want to leave the house. Got to get out of that thought process.
Plans today..... More lazyness and watching movies. Lunch was chicken "noodle" soup. Not bad according to hubby. Dinner... yet to reveal itself. Something hamburger or egg related.  

I just about forgot to mention down another .6 this morning. Yeah! Getting close to my goal of 150. I know that's kinda high but for me I haven't been there for a long time. I really think I will like this weight best. Not skinny, healthy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment