Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Day 2... Yes!

Day 2 :
Max Cardio Conditioning ... Shaun T you kick my butt. But I always want more. I stand there and pant but I can't stop getting back into the exercise even if there is only 5 seconds left.
Loving the results I'm seeing from this. I was so flabby before I started this rotation. Almost over and then what to do. Don't worry about that. Huh. Just get it done. :D

Eating: Yesterday not bad not good. Finished up the leftovers in the fridge. Today starts the VCLD and hopefully no headaches. :D Just lots of water... Water... WATER...

I've decided to post my current pictures so progress can be made. I weighed in this morning at 163.4. Ugh! Goal weight 150.
                                                                      Blurry ...
                                                                      




That is not a prettt picture but the truth is now out there. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment