Monday, February 21, 2011

Day 1 of 90. Getting in Shape for Summer. Looking Great.

Here we go.....
Its 2/21/2011 and many blogs have been started and dropped. This one is gonna last 90 days. Just thoughts what was achieved and ate. A goal setting blog. :D
Saturday I have been weighed measured and calculated. Everyday since been on the scale first thing in the morning. HCG diet has been started. Insanity rotation is on its last 2 weeks. This girl has completed with the exception of Saturday 51 workouts. One missed day. Not bad. Most days I have completed Insanity and maybe one other workout when I have had the time and energy.
Focus. Drive. Loss. These are the goals I'm working on.
Learning from others. Keeping an open mind.

Day 51. So far as a workout I did Insanity Max Cardio Interval. Hard but completed given on a scale 1-10 I gave myself a 7. Need to work on this.

Eating. Need to work on this. Say no to sugar yes to fruit and protein. :D


No comments:

Post a Comment