Saturday, February 26, 2011

6 days in. A rest day?!?!

Today's "rest day" was the above workout. I'm almost done with my goal of 60 workouts. Yeah! I haven't done this one in a long while but Insanity has one day off a week so I usually sub a barre type workout in on the off day. Love love love this one. Just did the 57 Classic DVD. BTW did I say how much I love this one! :D 
Loss for the day was 1.6 pounds. What.... I'm almost down to 155 unbelievable changes going on here. Stomach is fading and looking not bloated. But relaxed. I just hope it keeps on! I would love to reach 150 or even 145 and stay at that weight for 6 months. 
Came up from my workout and the most crazy thing happened I saw G eating yummy chocolate donuts and I really didn't even want to sneak one. Guess the sugar cravings might be falling to the side. I really don't like the taste of these. Its just the idea of chocolate. 
Meals for today.... I'm thinking cottage cheese for my protein for lunch I love this stuff and havent been able to have it for a week. Dinner is going to be hamburgers and "mock" mashed califlower. Never had this or made it so we will see if its good! 
Yesterday did spinach chips and apple chips. They were both ok. Just ok. Nothing I would indulge in.
Saturday and its snowing. Cuddling gaming and surfing in store for us today. Everyone have a great day! :D kim

No comments:

Post a Comment