Sunday, March 13, 2011

So much better today!

Today is a new day! I feel so much better. Weighed in back to my goalish weight of 150. I am really hoping to keep it there or lighter on my Tracy Anderson journey that begins tomorrow. Can't wait. 
Food plan for the next week. I am now off of hcg with a 12 pound loss in 3 weeks, I am pleased. I figure that the 150 weight is a set point for me and will try to work on the loss now with exercise. Back to eating.... upping the calories with protein this week. Adding in a protein drink first thing in the morning. Muscle milk with pb2 water 1/2 serving. Workout to follow. Enjoy coffee afterwards. Lunch smallish like cottage cheese or meat of 4 oz with fruit. Dinner whatever I come up with for the family. Low-carb is the plan. Need to reread Leanless lifestyle again and work on that plan.

No comments:

Post a Comment