Wednesday, March 16, 2011

I super big heart running.

Thank you C25k for teaching me how to run. The fat girl in jr high that quit everything because she knew every excuse in the book. It only took me til I was 43 to figure out I am an athlete. I love running. If its decent out if its raining out I've got to get out there and get my runner's high on. Ran 2.5 miles yesterday with my awesome hubby. Pushing me the whole way. Today by myself 2.75 miles. My goal for this next month for running that is to complete regularly 3.5 miles. Need to get this mapped out.
Food: Today was G's birthday, made a from scratch cake for him had a small piece. Didn't taste as good as I wanted. :( He didn't mind and thought it was good. Lunch was chicken salad smoked chicken that is with apples, greek yogurt, celery and onion. Yum! Dinner was a lean hamburger with spinach artichoke dip on top with an orange. Really craving pizza.
Weight: Didn't do it today I have to get over this obsession. Weight days are going to be Tuesday and Fridays.  

No comments:

Post a Comment