Thursday, March 24, 2011

Its Thursday already! :D

After that horrible day Monday.. It got so much better. My sweet 19 year old boy came home to spend some time with us. Fabulous! He is such a dear one. Kept the baby (15) entertained and wore him out!
The week as been well as far as exercise. Got all my program done and then some. Not enough running but I refuse to run in long johns! It will soon be better weather so I'll wait for it inside. :D
Eating: Need to clean it up a bit. Kinda getting off track. Weigh in tomorrow kinda nervous. But this tells me what I'm doing wrong or right. No worries. Just need to clean it up a bit. Monday night brought home leftover desert we promptly dumped it Tuesday night after finding ourselves snacking on it. So sad but necessary. No dining out yet this week. Hopefully weigh in in our favor we can go out this weekend. :D
Good night all. K

No comments:

Post a Comment