Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Snowing still in Nebraska....

Snow. Nice and keeps me inside yet again today. I'm sure it will be mostly gone tomorrow or Thursday even with the expected 5 more inches today. Its barely below freezing and melting from underneath.
Workout: Today I did Booty Barre with Tracy Mallet that is one tough workout. I was sweating like I was doing Insanity. Crazy huh. Finished that and hopped on my Octane elliptical, our best purchase ever! Love that machine, we've had it for about 3 years but it works like a dream. Always a standby for me. Before the workout this morning I downloaded Jillian Micheals podcast and gave a listen. I really kept my speed up which was one worry of mine while listening and got some really good insite on food and other things. If you haven't given it a listen please do they are about 45 minutes long and I listened to the one about getting older.
Food today: Cottage cheese for lunch and a apple or orange. Dinner: I'm thinking chicken something maybe using a curry or something interesting, not really sure. Maybe a crockpot taco chicken salsa it would be so warm and yummy. Maybe soup version have to think about this..... Off to think and watch the snow.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment