Sunday, March 6, 2011

It's been a few....

Catching you all up... Friday no workouts unless you count shopping as a workout. Had to make a trip to O to see the doctor and our boys. It was a planned cheat day. Not that bad on eating. Did a salad with *** horror*** no dressing or nuts and fruit on it but asked for it on the side. Weird for me 'cuz I'm always the person who snubs people who do this. In the end felt really good about it. Ate only about half of the it. For dinner what I thought would solve the pizza craving Zio's Pizza. It was good not as good as it should have been. One piece with hamburger and cheese. Two hot wings. Very hot. Water to drink all day. 
Saturday woke up with really sore tendons behind my knees. No workouts. :( I'm not usually a complainer so that is upsetting to me. All day on the couch watching basketball. Eating... way to much salt. :( Lunch Lemon Chicken Spinach soup. Dinner homemade spaghetti sauce with meatballs and strawberries. Snacks were melba toast and 1/2 orange.
Results in weight loss not good. :(  Trying to work on that today. Lots of water and no salt. Yuck!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment