Friday, April 1, 2011

Scales Rock!

Monday was not a good weigh in day. I knew it wouldnt be. TTOM caught me with 5 extra pounds. Cleaned up my eating added back in ACV and today I weighted back in at a respectable weight! Not only is the scale good in a weighing way, but I love my food scale also. You know if you weigh everything you put in your mouth you really learn control when eating.


Tracey Anderson has been good for me. I love her workouts and getting that thin muscular look. I can't believe it. I also have been able to up my running speed. I'm not sure if its due to my son teaching me I can be faster or that I just jumped that hurdle of sorts. I've been really practicing on the elliptical when I can't get outside to up speed and time. Recorded yesterday on my own a 9:13 minute mile. I could beat some of the girls and boys in my son's freshman class or so he told me.
Food tonight, after a run and some necessary yard work. PW's tacos. Looking forward to them. Don't they look so yummy! I'll report back later.
Just a quick note about the HCG diet. You know lots of bad things being said about it. I think everyone gets what they want out of any diet what they put in. I know that so far I've been off the diet for almost 3 weeks. No increased weight gain. I really skipped P3 and moved on to P4. I learned to weigh everything make good decisions about my food and really cut down on carbs. This diet helps you find out what your trigger foods are and what to avoid. And let me say this it is expensive I need all new clothes because it caused me to lose in places I haven't lost before. All my clothes especially my pants wont stay up. :D

1 comment:

  1. I like your scale. Mine is an old Weight Watchers scale that has seen a better day, but I still calibrate it and it still works.

    The HCG diet...I have mixed feelings about it. It's not something I'd ever do, but then again, I have health issues and am on a funky diet anyway. it's just like any diet, though, some people are stupid and do stupid things--and some study, follow it to the letter--they're not the people I worry about. (Like you.)

    ReplyDelete